Sunday, February 14, 2021

Introduction

 Welcome! I decided to make the move over here to Blogspot to continue my reviewing adventures. This way, I don't have to condense everything down for the sake of orderliness, and I can also type things out properly. I'll also be uploading all of my pre-existing reviews.

If you're new here, welcome! I've been making it a mission of mine to watch and analyze every single Looney Tunes and Merrie Melodies in depth. I was inspired by Stephen Hartley's blog, who did the same thing a number of years ago. I just want to pick up where he left off and see if I can review all 1,000+ shorts--I hope to! Definitely look into his blog! He's much more succinct with his words than mine.

Anyhoo, I'm very excited to be continuing this mission, and I hope you and I both learn a lot from it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

365. The Wacky Wabbit (1942)

Release Date: May 2nd, 1942 Series: Merrie Melodies Director: Bob Clampett Story: Warren Foster Animation: Sid Sutherland Musical Direction...